You feel lost in the shuffle.
Although God does not want us to fall into the trap of self-worship, that never diminishes the truth that He loves us.
That He loves and cares for you.
Today’s feature is about ~
It may not be your birthday,
But God is singing over you with pride.
To others you may not matter,
But you’re the apple of His eye.
You may have little left to give,
But what you offer Him is a pleasing sacrifice.
You may just want to quit,
But in you God’s potential still resides.
Others may have left you high and dry,
But God is ever on your side.
You may not feel that special,
But God knew you before He formed you inside.
You may not feel beautiful,
But all God makes is good and right.
Believe it or not, You matter.
* “He will rejoice over you with singing” Zephaniah 3:17
* “For he who touches you touches the apple of His eye” Zechariah 2:8
* “I am full, having received from Epaphroditus the things sent from you, a sweet-smelling aroma, an acceptable sacrifice, well pleasing to God.” Philippians 4:18
* “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me” Philippians 4:13
* “I know the LORD is always with me. I will not be shaken, for he is right beside me.” Psalm16:8
* “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you” Jeremiah 1:5
* “And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good.” Genesis 1:31
For similar posts, see Friday Feature